Reservations can now be made online!See below for step-by-step instructions.
The Multipurpose Room (Room M-50) has a linoleum tile floor and is air-conditioned. It has mirrors on two walls, black-out shades, and a kitchen facility equipped with a refrigerator, sink, microwave and counter space. Rest-rooms are located within the room. Meetings and exercise / activity programs are ideal for this room. Included in rental rates are tables, chairs, and supervisory / custodial staff to provide set-up and take-down of provided equipment and furnishings.
- 100 Banquet Seating (rectangle tables)
- 100 Theater Seating
Additional Equipment Available (additional charge)
- Coffee urns
- Portable public address system
- Overhead projector
- LCD projector
- Portable projection screen
- Portable whiteboard / easel
Current availability and Request Reservation (Look for the pink CCC Room Rental tab then select M50 Multi Purpose Room)
Building Use Policy (includes all fees, and booking guidelines)
Other Fees and Requirements:
- $25 processing fee per permit and accessed with any changes to permits (non-refundable)
- $300 refundable damage deposit
- Non-Profit groups must provide proof of NP status at the time of application, and payment must come from the Non-Profit organization
How To Reserve:
You can now make your reservations online! Visit our Recreation Registration/Reservation Portal look for the pink CCC Room Rental tab.
- Select Facility
- Select date and time and check if available.
- If available create an account and add to cart.
- Please read through our policies and answer additional questions.
- If you need to view our facility it will be done AFTER a reservation request has been processed.
- If this will be a recurring rental please add the additional dates and times in the "additional event notes" section.
- NO FEES are collected during online reservation requests.
- Complete the transaction.
- Our staff will be in contact to complete the permit within 3 business days.
- All reservation requests are pending until all fees are paid.
Base Hourly Rate