Park/Picnic Rental Information
Reservations are made online
The City of Campbell provides and maintains a variety of park and public areas for the general enjoyment of the community. Two of these parks include picnic areas that are available for reservation by individuals or groups.
Reservations are accepted up to 180 days in advance for Campbell residents (179 days for non-residents), but no less than 3 days in advance of the requested date of use. Reservations can be made online or by telephone during business hours (payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express required).
To check for picnic area availability check our online reservation system or call (408) 866-2104 during regular business hours. Picnic reservation fees must be paid at the time of reservation. Priority for reservations is provided to Campbell residents, who may make reservations a full 180 days in advance. Non-residents may make a reservation 1 day later than residents, thereby providing residents one full day of priority. For more information, see the Picnic Rules & Regulations.
COVID-19 UPDATES: The guidelines related to COVID-19 and the variants change frequently. When you agree to host a gathering in a Campbell Picnic area, you agree to understand and abide by all guidelines that are in place at the time of your rental.
The following areas are available for reservation:
- John D. Morgan Park Area 4 (max capacity 50):
- John D. Morgan Park Area 5 (max capacity 30):
- John D. Morgan Park Area 6 (max capacity 10):
- John D. Morgan Park Area 7 (max capacity 10):
- John D. Morgan Park Area 8 (max capacity 10):
- John D. Morgan Park Area 9 (max capacity 20):
All reservations are subject to a non-refundable $25 processing fee in addition to fees listed above.
- Bali Baly Jump: 408-226-2706
- Comic Jumps: 650-444-1800
- iJump Party Rentals: 408-896-5867
- Astro Jump of San Jose: 408-292-7876
- Bay Area Jump: 800-514-5867
- Mobile Nerf Party (Only allow the small inflatables, no smoke, no large obstacle courses)
The city has no affiliation with these companies and does not recommend one over any of the others. It is suggested that users research the companies, their fees, services, and reputation before entering into a contract. If a permittee wishes to contract with a vendor other than those named above, please contact the Recreation Department for the liability insurance requirements that must be met 10 days prior to the date of your event.