Reservations can now be made online!See below for step-by-step instructions.
The Auxiliary Gym has a maximum capacity of 100. It offers six basketball standards, one full size volleyball court, a hardwood floor, and score clock (additional fee). No spectator seating is available. One restroom is immediately adjacent. No food, beverages, smoking, or hard-soled shoes are allowed.
Note that the gym is only booked for athletic events; banquets are not allowed. All renters must obtain general liability insurance when renting the gym. Details about fees, insurance and application below under "rental requirements"
**Masks are currently required for unvaccinated individuals for any indoor use at the Campbell Community Center**
Additional Equipment Available:
- Volleyball poles (1 net)
- Portable public address system (Additional Charge)
- Scoreboards (Additional Charge)
Current Availability (Look for the pink CCC Facility Rental tab and select Auxiliary Gym)
Building Use Policy (includes all fees, and booking guidelines)
Other Fees, Discounts, and Requirements:
- $25 Processing Fee per permit and accessed with any changes to permits (non-refundable)
- $100 Refundable Damage Deposit
- Non-Profit groups must provide proof of NP status prior to finalization of permit, and payment must come from the Non-Profit Organization.
- Campbell Residents - To qualify for the Campbell Resident discount, customers must provide proof of residency upon request (i.e. driver's license, utility bill, etc.) Permit holder and payee must be in the same name to qualify for resident discount.
- $5 per hour discount for rental of the Auxiliary Gym
How To Reserve:
Base Hourly Rate
Sat & Sun 8am-10pm
*A 2% Facility Preservation Fee will be added to the hourly rate of all facility rentals. Fees subject to change without notice