Adult Lap Swim
LAP SWIM- COVID COMPLIANT PROCEDURES
The Campbell Community Center is now accepting swimming pool lane reservations for Adult Lap Swim (ages 18+).
Please note the following protocols:
- Online reservations will be required to reserve a lane in advance, up to 3 weeks prior.
We recommend using online reservations (please see "helpful tips for booking" below). For those unable to do so, telephone reservation is available. Please note that limited staff are available to answer calls. We will return your message within 24 hours (408.866.2104).
- Cash will not be accepted on site. Please note: Reservations will close 1 hour prior to the start of each session.
- One (1) person per lane until Sunday, August 1, 2021.
** Beginning August 2, 2021, two (2) persons per lane will be reservable.
For one (1) person per lane: 1-hour session-$15; 30-minute session-$7.50
Beginning August 2, for two (2) persons per lane: 1-hour session-$12; 30-minute session-$6.00
- All 1-hr sessions will be held in middle lanes 3,4,5, and 6. All 30-minute sessions will be held in outside lanes 1,2,7, and 8.
Please see pool diagram below.
- Only one lane can be reserved per person per day.
- Locker Rooms will be available for use.
- Masks are required indoor for unvaccinated participants.
- Fitness passes will not be valid for Lap Swim during this time.
Lap Swim Sessions will be offered during the following times:
- 6:00am-8:20am, Monday-Friday
- 11:00am-2:35pm, Monday-Friday
- 7:00pm-9:20pm, Monday-Friday
- 8:00am-10:20am, Saturday
- 8:00am-10:20am, Sunday
UPDATE- Campbell Recreation has transitioned to a new reservation software. All customers will need to create new accounts in this new system to make future reservations. Important information and instructions about how to create a new account can be found here. You are welcome to create your account and Register Online now.
Need help reserving your lane? Please follow the Lap Swim Reservation guidelines here.
CANCELLATIONS/CREDIT: In the new reservation software, you can now cancel your own reservations five (5) days prior to the reservation date. The amount will automatically be credited to your account. The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment. Cancellations within less than five (5) days will not receive a credit.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Login and click Account.
2. Select Transaction History or look at your Rental History.
3. Select the reservation you want to change, under Actions select Change or Refund and follow the prompts.
Additional questions can be send to email@example.com or (408) 866-2104