General Lap Swim will continue to have AM and Noon Lap Swim Monday-Friday and Weekend Swim Saturday-Sunday. For the weeks of March 20th, 27th, and April 3rd we will have PM Lap Swim only on Monday and Tuesday nights. Please check regularly for updates.
The Campbell Community Pool is has two options for Lap Swim: General Lap Swim and Private Lap Swim Lanes.
Online reservations are required to reserve a lane in advance. Locker Rooms and showers are available for use.
To Sign Up:
Visit our Campbell Recreation Activities Catalog
Click the "General Lap Swim Sessions" or "Private Lap Swim Reservations" Tabs
Follow prompts and Check Out
General Lap Swim Lanes ($5.50 per session)
- Reservable by day and session (AM, Noon, PM, or Weekend).
- For safe and fluid lap swimming paces, lanes are designated as Fast, Medium, and Slow. Choose your lane upon arrival.
- Within the designated session times (listed below), choose your time of arrival and length of swim. Feel free to swim a shorter workout or for the entire session.
- Maximum three (3) swimmers per lane and up to 8 lanes available to swim in. Please check in with the swimmers in the lane before you hop in. If more than 2 swimmers occupy a single lane, "circle swimming" is required. "Circle swimming" is the practice of swimming on the right side of the lane (much like cars traveling in street traffic).
- All reservations must be done ahead of time and cash will not be accepted on site.
- PM Lap Swim is only offered on Monday & Tuesday for the weeks of the 20th, 27th, and 3rd. Stay tuned for April's calendar!
General Lap Swim Sessions are offered during the following times:
|Session Name||Swim Time (Jan-May)||Swim Time (June-July)||Swim Time (Aug-Dec)|
|6:00am-7:45am, Mon-Fri||6:00am-7:45am, Mon-Fri|
Mon & Tues
Sat & Sun
|8:00am-9:45am, Sat & Sun||TBD|
Private Lap Swim Lanes ($7.50/30 min session, $15.00/60 min session)
- Reservable through June 30
- One (1) person per lane will be reservable. You may also add an additional household member to the same lane (maximum of 2 additional household members per lane for an additional cost of $5.00/member).
- Reservations will close 1 hour prior to the start of each session. Only one lane can be reserved per person per day
Private Lap Swim Reservations are offered during the following times:
|Lane Number||Days of the Week, Time|
|1, 2, 7, 8||Mon-Fri, 7:50-8:20am|
|3, 4, 5, 6||Mon-Fri, 1:20-2:20pm||$15.00|
Fitness Passes will not be valid for Lap Swim. You can redeem your Fitness Pass for user credit. The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment upon checkout. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (408) 866-2104 for more details.
UPDATE FOR NEW AND RETURNING SWIMMERS - Campbell Recreation has transitioned to a new reservation software. If you have not participated with any Campbell Recreation Activity since March 2020 (pre-pandemic), you will need to create a new account in the new system to make future reservations. Important information and instructions about how to create a new account can be found here. You are welcome to create your account and Register Online now.
CANCELLATIONS & CREDIT
General Lap Swim: All cancellation requests must be made in writing no less than five (5) business days prior to the start date of the swim time/class. The amount will be credited to your account. The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment. No credit will be given for cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to the swim time/class date.
- Submit the online refund request form here.
Private Lap Swim Lanes: You may cancel your own reservations up to five (5) days prior to the private lap swim reservation date and receive a full credit to your account (with no added charge). The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment. No credit will be given for cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to the reserved lap swim date.
- Login and click Account
- Select Transaction History or look at your Rental History
- Select the reservation you want to change, under Actions select Change or Refund and follow the prompts.
Gentle reminder that for General Lap Swim you can sign up as you're walking to the pool rather than ahead of time to avoid the cancellation policy 5-day restriction. All questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 866-2104
Campbell Community Center
1 W. Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm