For General Lap Swim, Beginning Masters, Wave Swim Team, Recreation Swim, Lifeguard Academy, Junior Guard Training, Swim Lessons Programs:
- All cancellation requests must be requested in writing five (5) business days prior to the start date of the swim time/class. The amount will be credited to your account. The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment. No credit will be given for cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to the swim time/class date.
- Submit the online refund request form here.
For Private Lap Swim Lanes:
- You may cancel your own reservations up to five (5) days prior to the private lap swim reservation date and receive a full credit to your account (with no added charge). The credit will be applied to your next purchase of any reservation or program enrollment. No credit will be given for cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to the reserved lap swim date.
- Login and click Account
- Select Transaction History or look at your Rental History
- Select the reservation you want to change, under Actions select Change or Refund and follow the prompts.
Gentle reminder that for General Lap Swim and Recreation Swim you can sign up as you're walking to the pool rather than ahead of time to avoid the cancellation policy 5 day restriction.