Beginning January 2020, all applications are to be submitted through the on-line portal.
Off-Site Improvements (Street Improvements)
It is common for projects that require Planning and Building permits to be required to construct street / frontage improvements as a condition of approval. The following documents are in support of the application for the associated Encroachment Permit.
- Street Improvement Plan
- Technical Checklist for Street Improvement Plans
- Engineer’s Estimate
- Construction Details
- Encroachment Permits
- Utility Research (Record Drawings)
On-Site Improvements (Grading & Drainage / Stormwater Treatment)
If a land development project includes site improvements and/or regulated stormwater treatment facilities, a separate Building permit for the site and stormwater improvements will be required. The following documents are in support of the application for the associated Building Permit.
- Engineering Checklist for On-Site / Grading & Drainage Plans
- City Benchmarks
- Stormwater Requirements
- Building Permit Application Requirements
The Land Development group also reviews Subdivisions (Tract Map / Parcel Map), Lot Line Adjustments, Public Street and Easement Dedications, and processes Certificates of Compliance and Street Vacations. The following documents are in support of the associated mapping application.
- Parcel Map
- Tract Map
- Lot Line Adjustment
- Street Dedication
- Certificate of Compliance
- Vacation of Excess Right of Way or Easement Abandonment
- Easement Research
- Technical Checklist for Parcel Maps and Tract Maps
- Sample Map Statements for Parcel Maps and Tract Maps
Standard Plan Sheets (AutoCAD 2015 files)
- On-site Title Sheet (to be used for Grading and Drainage Plans) (dwg) (pdf)
- Off-Site Title Sheet (to be used for Street Improvement Plans) (dwg) (pdf)
- City Standard Details
Sheet 1 (dwg) (pdf)
Sheet 2 (dwg) (pdf)
- Electrical Details for Street Lighting Sheet (to be used for Off-Site Street Improvement Plans)
- Stormwater BMP's – Best Management Practices for the Construction Industry (pdf)