Civic Improvement Commission
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- The Civic Improvement Commission meeting will be conducted in person as well as telecommunication and is compliant with the provisions of the Brown Act.
- Members of the public may attend this meeting in person at Campbell City Hall.
- Public comment will also be accepted via email at email@example.com prior to the meeting. Please indicate in the subject line "For Public Comment."
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval by the CIC.
Commissioners Term Expire:
Christopher Bracher August 2026
- Jennifer Dooley August 2024
- Heather Malcom August 2024
- Jenna Cademartori Naylor, Vice Chair August 2025
- Maryanne Yoshikawa, Chair August 2025
- Gary Coluccio August 2026
- Thomas Russell August 2026
The Civic Improvement Commission (CIC) advises the City Council in a number of areas including library concerns, beautification, cultural concerns, history, social services, seniors, and youth.