Below are a few tips you can follow to help prevent vehicle break-ins. Let’s work together to keep our communities safe.
- Always lock your vehicle. Get in the habit of locking your vehicle the moment you get in and out of it.
- When your vehicle is parked, make sure all windows are closed. This includes the sunroof.
- Park in well-lit areas if possible.
- Don’t leave your garage remote where it is visible and preferably not in your car.
- Avoid leaving valuables in your car. Thieves will even look through your glove box and hidden places.
- Keep your car clean. If there is nothing visible, thieves might be less likely to break in.
- Make sure all doors to your house are locked.
If you have any packages stolen, please do not hesitate to contact us to report your missing products.