Jack Fischer Park
- Picnic Tables
- Small Grass Area
- Water Feature
Jack Fischer Park contains a variety of children’s play equipment, including an interactive water feature, a “bee hive” hill with walking path, large open play fields, and restrooms. The special features at this park are particularly geared for the young child. The park got its name from the beloved principal at the former elementary school, which used to occupy the site where the park now sits. The park has a small number of picnic tables available on a first-come, first-served basis. In consideration of the proximity of its neighbors, barbecues, rental party equipment, and large parties are not allowed at Fischer Park.
Due to the drought, the water feature at Jack Fischer Park is closed until further notice. For concerns relating to the water features, please call 408-866-2145 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. from Monday through Friday.
Rules & Regulations
Special rules for this park include:
- No barbecues or outdoor cooking
- No portable tables, canopies, tents, or outside furniture (single lawn chairs and small shade umbrellas are permitted)
- No roping off areas to reserve for private use (no cones, tape, flags, etc.)
- No amplified music or loudspeakers
- No inflatable jumpers, bounce-abouts, or other small devices
- No portable generators