How can I get a red curb installed?
City of Campbell Municipal Code Section 10.24.065 provides the legal authority for the City Traffic Engineer to install curb markings. The city paints red curb to address a safety concern such as driveway visibility. Contact the Traffic Engineering Division in writing or email us to request red curb. The city currently does not paint red curb at fire hydrants since the California Vehicle Code Section 22514 already prohibits stopping, parking or standing any vehicle within 15 feet of a fire hydrant. Contact the Police Department when a vehicle is illegally parked at a fire hydrant at 408-866-2121.

Show All Answers

1. Why are there video cameras mounted on the traffic signals?
2. How can I get a traffic signal installed at an intersection?
3. How can I get a red curb installed?
4. How can I get a stop sign installed?
5. How can I get a crosswalk installed?
6. Why does the pedestrian traffic signal flash "Don't Walk" only seconds after turning green?
7. Why are lanes of traffic allowed to be closed during busy times of the day?
8. How can I get the freeway ramp metering rate changed?
9. How can I make a service request regarding an expressway?