The Campbell Police Department is committed to building strong relationships with the community in order to improve public safety. In addition to our core service philosophy, we strive to find new and innovative ways to connect with our residents and businesses.
Connect on Social Media
CPD utilizes several communication platforms including social media and the Campbell PD Mobile App to share critical information during major incidents, crimes in your neighborhood, events, safety tips, and other public safety related information that may help our community.
Community Alert Systems
The City of Campbell and the Campbell Police Department utilizes AlertSCC and Nixle for Community Notification. AlertSCC is the County of Santa Clara’s official emergency alert and warning system. This service allows us to quickly alert you in the event of local emergency or critical incident taking place near you, and provide information as to what protective actions you may need to take. AlertSCC also provides options for sending non-emergency notifications to targeted geographic areas of the entire city, similar to Nixle. AlertSCC and Nixle are both owned by Everbridge and some data is shared between the platforms for use during emergency situations.
Campbell PD Mobile App
The Campbell PD App is free to the public and gives our community the ability to access our online reporting, PD updates, crime information, and more from just the tap of a button.
The following features are included in the application:
- News: Read the latest news and press releases
- Report a Concern: Provides direct access to our online crime reporting system. Public concerns can also be reported through the application.
- Crime Maps: View crime maps of activities in your neighborhood or across the city. Explore the details behind the crimes.
- Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
- Community Resources: From crime prevention tips to emergency preparedness.
- Contact Us: Telephone numbers for contacting different divisions of the Campbell Police Department.
- Social Media Accounts: View our posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor, and YouTube.
The Campbell PD mobile application is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play by searching for “Campbell Police” on the respected App Store.
Emergency calls should still be placed directly to 9-1-1 (or 408-378-8161), and non-emergency requests for police service should still be routed to our 24-hour dispatch center at 408-866-2101.